Mead HS drum majors and captains proud of their trophies and awards!
Get your Sponsorship Form Here!
All sponsorships due on September 10
Sponsors make the evening Magical!
On the 1st Saturday in October, over 5000 band enthusiasts and performers will descend upon Edgar Brown Memorial Stadium for the 33rd Annual Cavalcade of Bands marching band festival. This premier marching band competition has been hosted by the Instrumental booster programs of Pasco and Kennewick High Schools for the past 32 years. This event will be well attended by bands and their supporters from the Tri-Cities, as well as high schools throughout Oregon, Idaho and Washington.
Tri-City businesses, are invited to take advantage of this great advertising and promotional opportunity and be part of a 33-year tradition of community support for youth activities! There are two ways you can be involved . . .
Souvenir Program Ads
The instrumental programs of Pasco HS and Kennewick HS are proud of the music programs it provides its young people. The high school marching bands of both programs have brought acclaim to this area with its’ unique style and demonstrated excellence. A majority of funding for these programs is provided through fundraisers and student participation fees. Cavalcade of Bands is one of these fundraisers. Each year a professionally produced souvenir program is produced and sold at Cavalcade of Bands featuring information about the participating bands PLUS advertisements from supporters. The souvenir program is one of the biggest revenue generators on the day of the show. Here’s how you can support your community, the PHS and KHS Band Programs, and drive sales and traffic to your business.
Trophy and Award Sponsorship
Over 50 trophies and plaques are awarded after preliminary and final competition for this event. Have your business name displayed on the trophies and show your support of music youth.
Various Sized Awards Caption Award Plaque
- This is an opportunity to reach over 5,000 residents with strong community ties and family values.
- Become a part of one of the Northwest's premier contests.
- Display your company’s product or service by purchasing an advertisement in a professionally produced souvenir program .
How to Participate
- Download and print the Sponsorship Form. The form is now automated so you can submit via e-mail.
- Select which ad size your business would like.
- Select which trophy or plaque you would like to sponsor.
- Send in your camera ready ad copy or e-mail a JPEG or PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your check out to Cavalcade of Bands, all sponsorships are tax deductable.
- Upon request a simple invoice can be produced.
A Special Thanks to our 2013 Sponsors!
Budget Print Center
Dickerson's Piano Service
Kennewick High International Baccalaureate Families
Kennewick High Orchestra & Symphony
Pasco Music Boosters
Red Apple Market
Ted Brown Music
The City of Pasco
The Trophy Shoppe
Windemere Real Estate