Parents, family, friends and community, welcome to the Cavalcade site. This section is for you. We hope you find the information you need to help you attend this year's event and experience the excitement and pageantry of marching band!
TICKETS (available after September 1)
- Pre-show Price: $10
- Day of Show Price: $14, adults and $10, students and seniors
- Children 5 and under are free
- Tickets are good for pre-liminary and finals events.
- All Sales are Final
- Tickets purchased prior to September 24 will be mailed.
- Tickets ordered after September 24 will be held at 'will call'.
Pre-sale Ticket Outlets:
- You can purchase a ticket from a Pasco High School or Kennewick High School band student.
- Ted Brown Music - Richland or Adventures Underground - Richland
- Download the Pre-sale Ticket Order Form and mail to Cavalcade.
- PayPal! You will now be able to order your tickets using
- All Sales are Final!
All Band Booster clubs and out of town patrons use the PayPal or the Pre-sale Ticket Order Form and mail-in or fax your order. Make sure you talk with your director prior to purchase, each band is given a complimentary ticket for every 10 students in the band.
We will not hold any unpaid tickets at 'will call'.
On-line ticket sales is now closed.
Tickets will be available at the gate starting at 8:00 am, Saturday, 10/3.
- 26 to 28 talented high school marching bands from Montana, Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
- On-site affordable concessions
- Show apparel sales . . hats, sweatshirts, t-shirts, jackets,
- Atomic Screen Printers, 329 W Columbia Dr, Kennewick WA 99336, 509.585.2866
- Group photos - Dorian Studios
- Dorian offers beautiful color photos of your group. They also offer single and group shots too. Be sure to fill out an order form prior to the show.
- On-site instrument repair by Ted Brown Music
DIRECTIONS AND MAPS
- Edgar Brown Memorial Stadium - Pasco, even years
601 N. 18th Avenue, Pasco, WA. 99301
- Neil F. Lampson Stadium - Kennewick, odd years
505 S. Garfield, Kennewick, WA. 99336